Now is the time to register your apprentices and skilled unqualified employees
The government’s Boosting Apprenticeship Commencements Program is coming to an end on the 31st of March.
What this means for you:
Eligible employers still can apply for a subsidy of up to 50% of their commencing or recommencing apprentice or trainee’s wages to a maximum of $7000 per quarter for the first 12 months of their apprenticeship.
- Apprentice must be engaged before 31st March 2022
- Existing worker sign-ups will be capped at 30 sign ups per business per ABN
- For existing workers to be eligible for Boosting Apprenticeship Commencements funding they must be moving from casual to part-time or full-time employment, or from part-time to full-time employment
- No limit will apply where the existing worker commences a trades-based Australian apprenticeship.
NICS currently offers the follow eligible qualifications:
- Certificate III in Wall & Floor Tiling
- Certificate III in Solid Plastering
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate III in Painting & Decorating
Contact NICS on (07) 3277 8646 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org register your apprentices before it’s too late.
For more information on the Boosting Apprenticeship Commencements program visit the government