Passive Fire Introductory Offer
Register your interest now for packaged passive Fire Classes
The National Institute of Construction Skills and the Association of Wall & Ceiling Industries are offering passive fire classes that support the needs of experienced tradespeople.
These courses will provide QBCC requirements for licensing to
- Certify fire doors, fire shutters, fire dampers, fire collars, firerated penetrations, fire-rated joint sealing, fire and smoke walls and fire-rated ceilings
- Install and maintain fire and smoke walls and fire-rated ceilings
- Install and maintain fire doors and fire shutters.
Launching in April 2022 these clustered courses will take place across two days at our training centre in Salisbury and provide the following course outcomes:
- CPCCBC4047A - Quality assure fire-rate lining systems
- CPPFES2039 - Identify, inspect and test passive fire and smoke containment products and systems
- CPPFES2035 - Identify, inspect and test fire and smoke doors
- CPCCWC3003 - Install dry wall passive fire-rated systems